Orders that have been Shipped:
If you would like to return or exchange any product that you have purchased it must be in the same condition that you received it. The customer will be responsible for any postal fee's sending it back to our warehouse as well as any duties + Taxes it may have accumulated along the way. Once the item has returned back to our warehouse a refund will be issued to your card.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Late or missing refunds (If applicable):If we have approved you for a refund and you haven’t received it yet, please go through the following steps:
- If 10 business days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange
- To complete your return, we require your name and order number
- If you are approved, your refund will be processed and the credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment (Typically within 3 - 5 business days)
- Check your bank account and pending items
- Contact your credit card company (It may take some time before your refund is officially posted)
- Contact your bank. Depending on who you bank with, time could vary before a refund is posted
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com
Exchanges:We only replace items if they are damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us a photo of the damaged product and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.